Bodrum Quad Safari with Pickup Transportation
» Bodrum » Bodrum » Bodrum
Price varies by group size
Lowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 2 hours
Departs: Bodrum, Bodrum
Escape the crowds in Bodrum and explore the country side of the Bodrum Peninsula. Experience the thrill of mastering a quad bike and join us on this exciting day bound to be the highlight of your holiday.
-With double tour departure times to suit your schedule
-Free pickup and drop-off from all Bodrum hotels
Fuel surcharge, Local guide, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Use of helmet
What's Not Included
DVD (available to purchase) Souvenir photos (available to purchase) Food and drinks
- CHILD: Age: 5 - 13
- ADULT: Age: 14 - 99
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Transfer from hotels in Akyarlar, Turgutreis, Gumusluk, Golturkbuku and Gundogan is extra.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.